In 2009, the City of Lackawanna will be celebrating its 100 year anniversary.
Home of Colonel John B. Weber
- NO REGISTRATION FEE FOR REENACTORS OR SUTLERS.
- Living History displays all day on Saturady and Sunday.
- Battle Demonstrations Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
- Period music and dance Saturday night.
- Nightfire demonstration after dusk.
- Powder supplied to all pre-registered units.
- Wood, Straw/Hay, Water and Port-a-Johns on-site.
- 24-Hour Site Security.
Web Site Donated By: Signal Corps Association 1860 ~ 1861